Last updated: April 12, 2022
“Personal Information” means information about a living individual who can be identified from that information (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
“Usage Data” means data collected automatically which is either generated by the access and use of the Site or Services, or from the Site infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
“Cookies” means small data files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
“Data Subject” (or “User”) means any living individual who is accessing and using the Site, or ordering, purchasing, and using the Site or Services, and is the subject of Personal Information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide the Site and our Services to you, as well as to constantly improve our offerings in that regard.
While accessing and using the Site or Services, we may automatically collect or ask you to provide us with certain Personal Information that can be used to contact or identify you. This Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
• First name and last name
• Credit card information (number, expiration date, CCV code, etc.)
• Telephone number
• Email address
• Street Address, City, State, Province, ZIP/Postal Code
• Usage Data
Whether through the Site or otherwise, when you order, purchase, or use the Services, we ask for information such as your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, credit card information, and other personal identifying information. Kintaba uses this collected information to fulfill your order, improve our services, contact you regarding your order, contact you regarding promotions, surveys, services and other matters, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send, or by contacting us.
We may also collect Usage Data about your access and use of the Site or Services. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of the Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the Site.
Examples of Cookies we use
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate the Site.
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA
Kintaba uses the collected information and data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain the Site and the Services.
• To notify you about changes to the Site and the Services.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Site and the Services when you choose to do so
• To provide customer and technical support.
• To gather analysis and valuable information so that we can improve our services.
• To monitor the usage of the Site and Services.
• To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
• To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which are offered by us or our partners that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Kintaba takes reasonable technical and procedural steps to maintain the security and integrity of your personal information.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
Kintaba may collect and process your Personal Information because:
• We need to perform a contract with you.
• You have given us permission to do so.
• The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights.
• To comply with the law.
RETENTION OF DATA
Kintaba will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to, and maintained on, servers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Information, to the United States and process it there. The Site and Kintaba’s services in providing the Services are conducted in the United States.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Kintaba may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Kintaba may disclose your Personal Information in the good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to:
• Comply with a legal obligation.
• Protect and defend the rights or property of Kintaba.
• Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site or Services.
• Protect the personal safety of users of the Site or Services or the public.
• Protect against legal liability.
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Kintaba aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Information.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Information we hold about you, and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to access, update or delete the Personal Information we have about you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update, or request deletion of your Personal Information directly within your Account settings section on the Site. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
• The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information.
• The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Information.
• The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the Personal Information we have about you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
• The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Kintaba relied on your consent to process your Personal Information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Residents of California may request a list of third parties to which certain Personal Information obtained by Kintaba was disclosed by Kintaba during the preceding year for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For all requests, you must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the body of your request, as well as your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP Code. In your request, you need to attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. Please note that we will not accept requests via telephone, email, or by facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
YOUR DATA PRIVACY OBLIGATIONS
To the extent you include the Personal Information of others (for instance, employee names, identification numbers, physical descriptions, descriptions of events/incidents which may tend to identify individuals, etc.) in your User Content and Data, you are the Data Collector of such Personal Information, and Kintaba is a Data Processor acting at your instruction. Your instruction to Kintaba is solely to store, sort, and present such Personal Information on demand via the interface provided by the Services. You are solely responsible for ensuring your collection of such Personal Information is compliant with all applicable laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, the GDPR and CCPA.
We may employ service providers to facilitate our provision of the Site and Services, to provide the Site or Services, on our behalf, perform Site and Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how the Site or our Services, are used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of the Site and Services.
We may conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary, and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose such information. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our partners. We never share Personal Information collected through surveys with such third parties
Kintaba would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Kintaba. from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to Kintaba’s affilates.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here: https://kintaba.com/marketing/unsubscribe.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND SERVICES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
Persons under eighteen (18) years old (“Children” or “Child”) are not permitted to access or use the Site or Services.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from Children. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a Child without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If you are an individual in the EU, you can also contact Jack Baylor, who is based in the Republic of Ireland and has been appointed as our representative in the EU pursuant to Article 27 of the GDPR on matters related to the processing of personal data activities that take place in the EU.
To make such an inquiry, please write to Jack Baylor at 2 Ashton Place, Gardiner's Hill, Cork, Ireland.
By email: email@example.com
By mail: 1202 Lexington Ave STE 126, New York, NY 10028